Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it.
It is what the client or customer gets out of it.
- Peter Drucker
Flash Networks offers several value-added professional services to our customers delivered by our best-in-class services team with extensive system and telecommunications knowledge. Equipped with specially developed tools, we can handle a wide range of needs including:
- System audits: An audit is performed to ensure that our systems and your network are optimally tuned and configured. An audit includes systems checks and preventive maintenance routines to make sure the systems are fully functioning.
- Capacity validation and planning: This service evaluates the current capacity and the anticipated capacity to determine medium- and short-term system requirements to meet expected and evolutionary changes within the network.
- Localization of client and user preference pages: Providing assistance in modification of the Flash Networks client solution and/or clientless user preference page to add your own branding and local languages into the system.
- Test labs: We can provide help in creating a customer-owned test lab or provide test time in our own test labs. For customer-owned labs, this includes advice on equipment selection, installation assistance, integration with other lab equipment and test plans and test methods.
- Device certification service: We can certify new devices (typically handsets) to ensure they work optimally in your network. This includes analyzing device-specific items like script support and maximum page size supported by the handset browser.
- OSS/BSS integration: We can help in integrating our system into your management and billing systems. This covers all parts of the FCAPS model:
- Fault management
- Configuration management
- Accounting management
- Performance monitoring
- Security management
Customized special projects and consulting services can also be undertaken, tailored to your needs.
This allows you to ensure that Flash Networks’ equipment is efficiently managed in your Network Operating Center (NOC), reports are customized to your needs, and billing systems are accurate.