Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
- William A. Foster
Flash Networks offers a wide range of system deployment and integration services to provide standard or customized deployment and integration solutions to cater to your unique needs.
With many years of experience delivering network solutions, our teams have the skills you need to ensure effective service delivery. Examples include:
- Site survey: Our engineers verify site conditions and materials needed for deployment and help identify any open issues that must be completed prior to deployment. At the conclusion of the evaluation process, a detailed survey report is produced.
- Network planning and integration design: Our engineers evaluate the network and provide recommendations for improvement, resulting in the creation of a detailed deployment document that is used for planning and installations.
- Installation and commissioning: Our engineers unpack (and dispose of packaging), physically rack systems, connect cabling and power, and arrive system-ready for the test phase.
- Integration testing and validation: Our engineers test the elements, networks, systems, and management operations and carry out full end-to-end checks, which are all documented and validated within an Acceptance Test Plan (ATP), agreed upon beforehand.
- System tuning: Our engineers carry out a wide array of tests to optimize the system into your environment. This includes bandwidth and RTT measurement, local device tests and tests to popular Websites used by your customers.
- Expansion and upgrades: Our engineers assist with installation of new software versions that provide new features and system expansion to cater to network growth.